- Dr Amit Bhargava – Male, GP
Dr Bhargava’s interests are patient wellbeing and diabetes. He is involved in service development locally, regionally and nationally.
- Dr Anita Wilkinson- Female, GP
Dr Wilkinson’s interests are women’s and children’s health and wellbeing.
- Dr Karin Olivier – Female, GP
Dr Olivier’s interests are cardiology and women’s health, she has special interest in minor surgery.
- Dr Laura Hill – Female, GP
Dr Hill has been a GP in Crawley for 12 years and has interests in diabetes, minor surgery, frailty and dementia. She holds a post of Clinical Executive Director for NHS Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Dr Marina Morgan – Female, GP
Dr Morgan’s interests are women’s health and general medicine.
- Dr Shivani Dhiman – Female, GP
- Dr Renuka Boniface – Female, GP