- Dr Amit Bhargava – Male, GP
Dr Bhargava’s interests are coronary heart disease and diabetes. He in involved in service development locally, regionally and nationally
- Dr Anita Wilkinson – Female, GP
Dr Wilkinson’s interests are women’s, childrens health & family planning.
- Dr Karin Olivier – Female, GP
Dr Olivier’s interests are cardiology and women’s health, she has special interest in minor surgery.
- Dr Marina Morgan – Female, GP
Dr Morgan’s interests are women’s health and general medicine.
- Dr Laura Hill – Female, GP
Dr Hill has been a GP in Crawley for 12 years and has interests in diabetes, minor surgery, frailty and dementia. She is a GP Trainer for Kent Surrey Sussex GP Deanery and holds a post of Clinical Executive Director for NHS Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Dr Alison Slater – Female, GP
Dr Slater’s interests are women’s & children’s health & family planning.