Crawley Social Prescribing Service
Linking up with a Social Prescriber is becoming even easier for patients of Southgate Medical Group with Crawley Social Prescribing now offering self-referral at the click of a button. There are three ways to get in touch with a Social Prescriber. You can:
- Contact the surgery and ask any member of the practice to refer you to Social Prescribing
- Call Crawley Social Prescribing on 07719 103290
- Go to www.crawleycommunityaction.org/social-prescribing-help and complete the short form, then simply click ‘Submit’.
- A Social Prescriber will contact you within 5 days to talk about your needs and make sure that this is the right service for you
Social Prescribing helps you to access support for your non-medical needs, connecting you with the people or advice that matters to you. The service is free and confidential; below are just some of the areas in which we can offer support:
- Anxiety or depression
- Feel lonely or isolated
- Lifestyle – e.g. give up smoking or losing weight
- Caring responsibilities
Call the surgery or visit www.crawleycommunityaction.org for more information about how Social Prescribing can support you.